четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

angel vs devil pictures




...you see where Iapos;m going with this? :o)
This is my official LAS VEGAS REVIEW.
Oh children, youapos;re in for a treat.

We left for Las Vegas on Saturday morning at 10 am. "We" meaning Adrian, Anh, Jebus, and Nazzy. We fit comfortably in Adrianapos;s momapos;s Suburban (aka The Tank) which she so generously donated for the weekend. It took us almost exactly 4 hours to get there, including a pit stop. It was a nice drive; I managed to stay awake until the last hour of the trip, right after the Nevada border, right before Vegas.
We stayed at the Luxor in a suite; it was pretty freakinapos; cool We met up with Kulsum, Bjorn, Brett (his friend), Tram, Nick (her boyfriend), JChan, Moksha and Sarah (JChanapos;s friends). Abdullah and Dean (Kulsumapos;s friends) met up with us later), and they and the two other guys had their own rooms. It was still a lot of people, and the place was littered with clothes, makeup, and alcohol (of course), but I was totally excited. The night before, they had gone to Tao and LAX and the girls had managed to get in the front of the line at LAX so we knew our chances for that night were really good. :o)
We got to the hotel and made a plan to go to the Paris hotel to eat at the buffet. OHHHH MY GOODNESS, I literally had never eaten so much in my entire life. My stomach almost exploded, and I felt sick for a while. So gluttonous, but sooo delicious at the same time (hey, I had to make it worth the $25). Right after that, we gambled a little bit and I went to the Le Petit Bar and bought one of those huge souvenir drinks cups; basically, it was 2 feet worth of a strawberry dacquiri in a container shaped like the Eiffel Tower. Sooo good and sooo cute. We walked around with those drinks for about four hours, just chillinapos; around the strip and taking in the sights. It was my first time in Vegas since I was 16 years old, and definitely my first time without my family. Nervous, but definitely excited
We got back to the hotel around 7, and started getting ready. Tram did mine and Kulsumapos;s make up; getting dressed and being girly was sooo much fun.

TO BE CONTINUED

beard papa cream puff recipe, angel vs devil pictures, angel vs devil tattoo, angel vs devil tattoos, angel vs. devil tattoo.



Комментариев нет: