пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

engine mount vw




Virginia Democratic Sen. Jim Webb warmed up a crowd for Barack Obama in Roanoke, Va., today, asking in regard to John McCain's pick of a running mate, "Do you reall think Sarah Palin is the most qualified person in the Republican-" "Noooooooo," the audience drowned him out.



Then Webb said he was a fan of country music and was reminded of a country song, "I know what I was doing but what was I thinking?" Said Webb, "John McCain's probably singing that song right now."



The correct refrain of the song to which Webb appears to have been referring to goes, "I know what I was feeling/but what was I thinking?"



Unclear how far Webb was trying to carry the allusion. The song is about a guy who lustily runs off with a young beauty in "a little white tank top" knowing he will incur the wrath of her daddy and the local police.


engine mount vw, engine mounted air compressor, engine mounted air compressors, engine mounted trolling motor.



Комментариев нет: